Wondering What to Expect?
We are here to build a caring community of children, families and teachers.
- We create a safe and loving environment where respect for each child as an individual is fundamental.
- We nurture in the child a love and enthusiasm for learning, a respect for others, an appreciation of their own self worth, and a readiness to take their place in the larger community.
- We, as teachers, seek to discover and nurture those unique qualities that exist in each child by our positive attitude and behavior. We serve as models for the children in accordance with the Montessori philosophy.
- We work with each family in our school to support, encourage, and educate one another to benefit our children.
- We work to increase awareness and appreciation for the Montessori philosophy.
1) Observe a class in progress and take a guided tour.
The best way to understand and appreciate our school and what makes it so special is for parents of prospective students to observe a class in progress and take a guided tour.
2) Complete the application and return it with a non-refundable application fee of $50.
Admission is on a first come, first served rolling basis with preference given to siblings of current students.
Admission decisions are made by the administration and teaching staff. These decisions are based upon an evaluation of your child's visit to Madison Montessori School and the needs of existing classes with regard to balance of age and sex.
Parents of applicants accepted for admission will receive a contract which must be returned with a non-refundable deposit. Upon receipt of a tuition deposit, we will hold a place for your child in our program, and you will be contractually obligated for the year’s tuition. Madison Montessori School admits students regardless of sex, race, religious beliefs or ethnic origin.
Occasionally, openings occur mid-year. Please give us a call to check availability. Tuition would be prorated accordingly.